grok (From the Oxford English dictionary)
- Understand (something) intuitively or by empathy.
- Empathize or communicate sympathetically; establish a rapport.
Software is a conversation with a user. The better the software can understand (or "grok") the needs of a user, the better the conversation.
- We grok the process of designing and crafting software products.
- We grok the business of selling software products.
- We craft and sell products of our own as well our clients.
The best way to lend money with people you know.
Create an awesome birthday surprise!